Jack's first day in the office with Mommy! I feel so blessed that I have a job which allows me to be flexible and bring him into the office with me on days when we are extremely busy at work and he does not go to day care. He did a lot better than I had expected and I was able to get more work done than expected!
Here's Jack in the office hanging out with Kip [one of the other designer's puppy]. This was his first time to be around a dog and neither one seemed to be afraid of the other!
Last Sunday was Jack's first time in the nursery at church. He did well! Sad to say, Mommy still had to check in on him between Sunday School and the worship service, but we're working on letting go!
This past Tuesday was Jack's first day at his day care. It was incredibly hard to leave him and go all day without seeing his sweet face. Jack did great- he even was able to nap a few times throughout the day. He also greeted Mommy with a huge smile when it was time to go home!
Here's the biggest first time event thus far: BASS PRO! Of course, Nick was thrilled to show off his favorite store to his new favorite bud. Nick put Jack up to the fish tank and his eyes would get really big when one of the big fish swam by. We can't wait to take him to the Aquarium someday and I'm sure Nick can't wait to take our little guy fishing!
Sad that so many first times are flying by us, but we are really enjoying watching Jack grow up. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing your child happy and smiling! We are so thankful that the Lord has blessed us with such a precious little boy.



I still check on AK every week between Sunday School and service just to see how things are going. :) I'm sure that I'll stop sometime, but I just have to see!
ReplyDelete