On Monday, Jack turned 2 months! We can't believe how fast the past 2 months have gone by. The Lord has blessed us with such a sweet son and we are so thankful for him everyday. We are constantly learning many new things about Jack, parenting and ourselves. It is truly a growing experience! Yesterday, we went to the doctor for Jack's 2 month checkup. He also received several shots- he was such a trooper! Below are his stats:
Weight- 14 lbs 3 oz. [94th percentile]
Length- 25 inches [99th percentile]
I don't think we were at all surprised at his stats. We can see that he is a growing boy! Just look at those cheeks!
I took this picture the other day [pre-2 month shots] while he was sitting on my lap. I was trying to teach him how to do the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" with his sweet hands. Love these little smiles! Can't wait for bigger smiles and laughs!

No comments:
Post a Comment